I mean if ‘late-capitalism’ is transforming the world into four kinds of dystopia and nothing meaningful can be done to prevent the collapse — we might as well have some amusing stickers to vent our spleen, right?
These ones are a bit more positive. Kind of. Motivationals they call them I think…
Click images to download high-res pdf — feel free to print on stickers, cut out and then liberally distribute around your school, office, prison or hospital.
These ones are for your local superstore. Stick them onto useless electronic junk, cheaply-made petrochemical-based kipple, land-fill and so on. You can go apeshit in the Apple store…
Other posters in this series:
- Five Things to do Before you Die (A Poster for the Alienated Workplace)
- Captain Unemployment’s Psychometric Test
- Freedom From Work
- Vote Reality! An omnarchic election manifesto
- A Truish and Actual History of the World
- The Truish and Actual Political Spectrum
- More Economic Growth!
- Total Monopoly (A Game for Late-stage Capitalists)